Jet Reports Australia New Zealand
Customer Education Webinars 2017
2018 Webinars - Click Here
2017 Webinar recordings
#5 October 2017 (Tuesday 31st October)
- Best Practice Report-writing Process VIEW RECORDING
- This session will focuses on the practices for getting the most effective reports to your users.
- This will not be about creating jet functions, but details processes for designing great reports such as:
- Interviewing the report recipients.
- using the best layouts and visuals to communicate the right message.
- Power BI
#4 September 2017 (Tuesday 26th September) VIEW RECORDING
- This session, Bhavesh will introduce Power BI which is Microsoft's data Visualisation Offering.
- We will explain what power BI is, Options for deploying, and how we deploy this with Jet Enterprise
5 Unknown Facts about Power BI
- Pivot Tables
#3 August 2017 (Tuesday 29th August) VIEW RECORDING
- PART 1 - Creating a pivot table from a dataset built with table builder. We will look at charts, sorting and more
- PART 2 - Creating pivot tables from the Jet Enterprise Cubes - analysing comparative time dimensions and more
#2 July 2017 (Tuesday 25th July) VIEW RECORDING
- Table Builder
- Table Builder
- Use Cases for Table Builder.
- How to create a table builder report
- Pivot Tables.
- Table Builder tips & Tricks
For those who have NAV 2013 or later – attached is an example of how you can bring in the Dimension description for the related Dimension Code. You can do this for each dimension. Table Builder Linking Dimensions - NAV 13 and later
In this Session we will cover:
#1 June 2017 (Tuesday 27 June) VIEW RECORDING
- Best practice for saving and running reports.
- Tips for Report Performance.
- How to see what version you are on and what's new since then.
- Introduction to the Web Portal