Jet Reports Australia New Zealand
Customer Education Webinars 2017
Monthly Customer Education Webinars
As part of your Annual Enhancement plan Jet Reports AUNZ will be holding monthly webinars to help you get the most from Jet. We want the content to be useful for you, so we have setup a suggestions page here to gather your requests. Sessions will normally be on the last Tuesday of each month at Midday AEST.
This page will be updated as we receive topics.Register for all 2017 Webinars Here (One registration for the series). Once the session is complete we will place the recording lon this page. Webinar Times are: 10am Perth Time | 2pm NZDT | 11am AEST (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane)
NEXT WEBINAR#5 October 2017 (Tuesday 31st October)
- Best Practice Report-writing Process
- This session will focuses on the practices for getting the most effective reports to your users.
- This will not be about creating jet functions, but details processes for designing great reports such as:
- Interviewing the report recipients.
- using the best layuouts and visuals etc.
Future Session Topics:
- Using Jet Enterprise with Power BI
- See how businesses handle particular business problems using Jet Enterprise
#4 September 2017 (Tuesday 26th September) VIEW RECORDING- Power BI
- This session, Bhavesh will introduce Power BI which is Microsoft's data Visualisation Offering.
- We will explain what power BI is, Options for deploying, and how we deploy this with Jet Enterprise
5 Unknown Facts about Power BI
- Pivot Tables
#3 August 2017 (Tuesday 29th August) VIEW RECORDING
- PART 1 - Creating a pivot table from a dataset built with table builder. We will look at charts, sorting and more
- PART 2 - Creating pivot tables from the Jet Enterprise Cubes - analysing comparative time dimensions and more
#2 July 2017 (Tuesday 25th July) VIEW RECORDING
- Table Builder
- Table Builder
- Use Cases for Table Builder.
- How to create a table builder report
- Pivot Tables.
- Table Builder tips & Tricks
For those who have NAV 2013 or later – attached is an example of how you can bring in the Dimension description for the related Dimension Code. You can do this for each dimension. Table Builder Linking Dimensions - NAV 13 and later
In this Session we will cover:
#1 June 2017 (Tuesday 27 June) VIEW RECORDING
- Best practice for saving and running reports.
- Tips for Report Performance.
- How to see what version you are on and what's new since then.
- Introduction to the Web Portal